Property Accountant + Established Company + Outstanding Work/Life Balance
Are you a knowledgeable accountant looking for a role that offers exceptional opportunities within a great company? Our client, a well-established real estate company, is seeking a Property Accountant in the Omaha area. This position offers work/life balance and growth potential.
TELL ME MORE
Despite our client’s longevity, they continue to be driven by an innovative spirit and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Their generations of trusted service are only matched by their depth of knowledge, and this is what helps them remain the preferred choice to customers.
WHAT WE SEEK
Our client is seeking a detail-oriented individual to lead various financial accounting activities. Someone with previous public accounting experience would be preferred. Here’s what they look for:
- Produce monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements
- Prepare and analyze budgets
- Monitor general ledger activity
- Develop audit packages for external auditors
- Manage general accounting operations
- Effective and professional oral and written communication
- Understanding of GAAP
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Preferred years of experience: 2+ is strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
For confidential consideration and the most prompt response please go to www.lutz.us/apply You can also call Jana Stone at 402-769-7057 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number -- 4935JB