Paralegal + Vibrant Culture + $80k+
Are you a highly organized, quick learner who enjoys collaborating with others to get the job done right and on-time? A fast-growing and fun-loving law firm in West Omaha is looking to add an experienced Paralegal to fully support their team!
TELL ME MORE
Our client, a vibrant law firm filled with dedicated professionals, works diligently to provide the best possible results for their clients. They foster a modern, family-oriented environment while maintaining a youthful vibe. Their focus is to build trust with their clients through open and timely communication and exceptional service.
WHAT WE SEEK
The ideal candidate would have at least 7 years’ experience as a Paralegal, with Medical Malpractice experience. Here’s what you’d be doing…
- Prepare, review, and organize legal documents
- Review & summarize medical records and depositions
- Prepare, organize and draft legal documents
- Legal fact and basic legal research
- Organize and electronically file pleadings
- Coordinate and schedule calendars
- Communicate effectively and professionally in person, over the phone, and via email with colleagues, clients, and outside organizations
BONUS POINTS FOR
- 7+ years of Medical Malpractice Paralegal experience preferred
- A positive, hands on, no excuses attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Apple office products
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Lage at 402.778.7974 or send your resume to email@example.com. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number - 4922JB