Director Of Retirement Plan Services + West Omaha Location
Growing West Omaha Firm has an opportunity for a Director of Retirement Plans Services- 401K to join their great team. They are looking for a great relationship builder to help take them to the next level.
- Primary focus on building and maintaining current relationships. Identifying and building new Direlationships with an annual production requirement, includes lead generation campaigns
- Seek out new relationships with various plan sponsors, centers of influence, and strategic partners, producers and sales representatives around the country
- Develop relationships with various plan sponsors, centers of influence and alliance partners, producers and sales representatives on a local and regional level to ensure wide distribution of all products and services
- Demonstrate proficiency at discovery process (sales due diligence) and competitive differentiation.
- Manage multiple facets of the sales process, including coordination of meetings, support materials, follow-up tasks, phone calls, proposals, presentations, closing business, etc.
- Input accurate and timely information into sales automation platform (CRM) relative to first appointments, follow-up appointments, conceptual/finalist meetings, etc. to facilitate realistic corporate sales and revenue projections
- Prepare for and participate actively in all first appointments, close presentations, and individual Producer
- Develop and oversee preparation of proposals
- Compile and send out responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs). Assists in the completion of RFPs that are deemed good fits for the organization
- Drive and support cross-selling strategies for existing clients, as well as new relationships
- Other duties or tasks as may be necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a sales related capacity
- CFP, CPFA are a plus but not required
- Requires a strong financial aptitude
- Computer literate. Knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Detailed and organized
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Howes at 402-778-7974 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded onto our client without your permission.
Job Number – 4900CB