ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK + TEMPORARY POSITION + IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY
Our client, based in Valley, NE, is seeking a temporary Accounts Payable Clerk. Training will be provided. The Accounts Payable Clerk ensures that payments are properly completed by entering, verifying and processing invoices according to established policies and procedures.
TELL ME MORE
Continually exceeding expectations, our client strives to provide complete solutions for their clients in the manufacturing industry. Their team’s down to earth personalities and open-door policy really set the company culture apart from their competitors.
- Set up new vendors into the accounting system
- Handle vendor correspondence via phone or email
- Code invoices, expense reports and check requests
- Match purchase orders to invoices and enter invoices into computer
- Monitor discount opportunities related to payment of invoices
- Resolve issues related to processing of invoices
- Prepare and process batch check runs
- Maintain payable records and vendor files
- Some administrative duties, including scanning and filing
- Other duties, as requested
- Accounts payable experience preferred
- Sage accounting system experience a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must possess ability to bend to file payables records and occasionally lift up to 10 pounds
For confidential consideration, apply online at www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica Howes @ 402.778.7974. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important. Your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 4880JO