INVENTORY ACCOUNTANT + Growing National Company Based Just West Of Omaha!
A client of ours is seeking out a highly motivated, analytical and strategic-minded individual with the ability to work closely with operations and business leaders. This company offers a team-oriented environment with great benefits, a long-standing Omaha area presence and work/life balance.
General Responsibilities, Qualifications, And Highlights Below:
- 5+ years of accounting/finance experience in a manufacturing or industrial engineering environment
- Maintain and ensure all inventory handling procedures result in accurate information
- Assist with implementation to automate inventory system
- Ensure cost accounting of all raw materials, supplies and finished goods inventory are accurate and timely
- Interact with multiple departments and business leaders to improve inventory control success
- The ability to offer business solutions and recommendations for continual improvements
- Utilize system capabilities to maximize efficiencies
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational and time management skills are a must
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Howes at 402-778-7974 or send your resume to email@example.com. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number -- 4881JO