Inventory Management Specialist + Awesome Culture + Work/Life Balance
Are you an excellent multi-tasker looking for a new opportunity? Our client is seeking an Inventory Management Specialist in the Omaha area. They offer excellent opportunities for work/life balance, creative thinking, casual dress code, and the ability to gain extraordinary insight by working closely with company leadership.
Tell Me More
Our client works to provide premiere services to individuals and businesses. Their individualized approach and knowledgeable team have allowed the company to experience continuous growth and success.
What They Seek
Our client is seeking a confident, reliable individual to assist their team with all inventory management. Someone with previous grain industry & inventory experience is a plus. Here’s what they look for:
- Maintain accuracy in materials and counts
- Investigates, analyzes an implements permanent corrective actions to Inventory Record Accuracy problems
- Oversees material movement control including fixing COGI errors daily and suggestions on fixing root causes
- Reconciles work order and purchase order receipt variances
- Participates on and leads improvement initiatives
- Assists with managing relationships between Sales & Manufacturing to ensure timely delivery of products and sales requirements are met by Manufacturing
- Utilizes various systems for shop orders, inventory, production, planning requisitions, capacity planning, etc.
- Plans, prepares and conducts Shipping and Production meetings
- Effective and professional oral and written communication/negotiation skills
- Excellent Inventory Control Skills - knowledge of established inventory control & material planning techniques; knowledge in SAPP/Agris software and systems preferred
- Intermediate Math & MS Excel skills
- PEEP preferred
- Problem solver – identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Previous experience with Grain Industry and Inventory highly preferred
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Howes at 402-778-7974 or send your resume to email@example.com. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 4879MA