CFO/CONTROLLER + MANUFACTURING + Norfolk, NE
A client of ours, a rapidly growing organization located in Norfolk, Nebraska, is seeking a highly motivated, hard-working individual to lead their accounting team. Our client is a $50 Million Manufacturing company that is set for significant growth going forward. The ideal candidate will have experience in the manufacturing or other inventory-intensive industry.
- Provide Financial and Organizational support to all members of the team to achieve strategic financial goals of the enterprise
- Plan Strategic Objectives for future growth, including forecasting new product lines and cost/benefit analysis
- Implement people, process, and technology enhancements
- Assist with the coordination of financial audits
- Manage Inventory Control
- Responsible for Accurate and Timely Financial Reporting to ownership
- CPA preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Supervisory Experience is a must
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply, shoot your resume off to email@example.com, or call Jessica Howes @ 402-778-7974. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded onto our client without your permission.
Job Number – 4857JB