Senior Accountant + Growing Startup + Great Location
Are you an accountant with a go-getter attitude that is looking for a great opportunity outside of public accounting? Are you interested in working alongside company ownership?
Our client, a leading manufacturer of scientific equipment, in Omaha NE, is seeking an experienced accountant to serve as Senior Accountant in the organization’s accounting department. This role offers an opportunity for excellent pay, outstanding growth opportunities, business casual environment, and work/life balance.
General Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly GAAP financial statements, management reports and internal financial statements
- Prepare and post journal entries, including consolidating and elimination entries
- Complete monthly account reconciliations, including bank reconciliations, ensuring accounts balance to supporting documentation
- Prepare forecasts and lead trend analysis reporting for senior management
- Identify and implement department process improvements and enhancements
- Ad-hoc reporting and other duties, as assigned
- Report directly to ownership
Desired Skills And Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Solid understanding of GAAP accounting; minimum 2 years’ experience desired
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, handling multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- QuickBooks proficiency
For confidential consideration, apply online at www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica Howes @ 402.778.7974. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important. Your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number - 4733JO