HR Manager + Family-Oriented + Well-Established Company ($90K -$95K)
Do you consider yourself a HR professional who sees the big picture and yet is not afraid to roll up your sleeves? Our client is a leader in their industry who is seeking a hands-on individual who can also see the big picture for their Omaha office. They offer a great location, a great family atmosphere, autonomy in the role, business casual culture and values HR.
TELL ME MORE
As a growing, family-owned company in Omaha, our client is focused on growth and services that continually exceed their customer’s expectations. Their strong roots, innovation, and dedication to outstanding customer service have helped them remain at the forefront of their industry.
WHAT THEY SEEK
Our client is seeking a hands-on/strategic HR professional who loves to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Someone with previous HR experience and a WOW high energy, positive personality is desired (10+ years of HR experience), PHR and wants to grow with a growing company. Here’s what they look for:
- Assist with new hire orientations
- Support benefits administration processes
- Promote and enforce safety and compliance guidelines
- Oversee and improve employee relations initiatives
- Foster positive relationships with internal staff
- Help drive new ideas and projects
- Seek, develop and implement efficiencies in all processes
- Effective and professional oral and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Problem/solution pro
- Compliance – Workman’s Comp, Unemployment, etc.
- Oversee payroll
- Talent acquisition – All levels
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Howes at 402-778-7974 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number - 4867CB