HR Benefits Administrator + IMMEDIATE TEMP Need + Business Casual Office
Do you consider yourself an outgoing, detail-oriented individual who loves working with people? Our client, an industry leader in the engineering and technology industries, is seeking a hands-on individual to fill an immediate need for a temporary role as a Human Resources Benefits Administrator. They offer a great location, work/life balance and a business casual culture.
Tell Me More
As a long-standing entity in the Omaha area, our client works to maintain a family business culture, while exceeding their customers’ expectations with their experience. Their strong roots, innovation, and dedication to development of their people have helped them remain at the forefront of their industry for nearly two decades.
What They Seek
Our client is seeking a creative individual to assist with the company’s human resource initiatives. Someone with previous HR experience is desired. Here’s what they look for:
- Assist with new hire orientations and firm-wide trainings
- Support benefits administration processes
- Foster positive relationships with internal staff
- Help bring new ideas to the table
- Seek efficiencies in all processes
- Effective and professional oral and written communication
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Detail-oriented and organized
- EXPERIENCE IN ZENEFITS IS A MUST
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Howes at 402-778-7984 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number - 4859SG