CONTROLLER + CENTRAL NEBRASKA
Are you an experienced accountant looking for work in the Central Nebraska area? Do you have a passion for the agriculture industry? Our client, a reputable agriculture equipment and services provider, is looking to hire a Controller.
TELL ME MORE
Our client is a small, family-owned company that works to deliver dependable, high-quality equipment and services for customers worldwide. They have remained a leader in the agriculture industry for generations due to their unmatchable equipment design, development, and innovation.
WHAT THEY SEEK
Our client is seeking a hands-on, detail-oriented individual to lead various financial accounting activities. Someone with previous accounting experience and a passion for the agriculture field would be ideal. Here’s what we are looking for:
- Produce monthly financial statements and operational reporting analysis
- Generate cost/benefit analysis and forecasting for new product lines
- Prepare account reconciliations and fixed asset schedules
- Manage payroll processes and 401k administration
- Oversee general accounting operations and transactions
- Seek improvements in processes
- Effective and professional oral and written communication
- Understanding of GAAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jason Orme at 402-827-2039 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – A – 4644JO