Assistant Controller/Accounting Manager + Great Work/Life Balance + Lincoln, NE
Are you an experienced Accounting professional looking for a position that offers work/life balance, outstanding benefits and an excellent team? Our client, a growing investment management firm, is seeking an Accounting Manager in the Lincoln area.
More About Us
Our client’s firm offers a family-like atmosphere, where staff and clients alike are highly valued. Their talented team is committed to serving the needs and desires of their clients through experience, dedication, and passion, and they are also dedicated to both their employees and community.
What We Seek
Our client is seeking a detail-oriented, self-starter to lead their team with various accounting assignments. Someone with previous accounting experience in a supervisory capacity would be preferred. Here’s what we look for:
• Responsible for supervising a team of 3-4 accountants
• Work closely with portfolio managers to resolve issues
• Ensure that all financial reporting is accurate and timely, while researching & resolving variances
• Complete month-end close activities
• Complete accounting projects and ad hoc requests
• Work closely with external auditors, state examiners & vendors as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Master’s preferred
• 4+ years work experience; public accounting, inventory accounting, financial statement preparation, and/or regulatory reporting experience is ideal
• CPA certification is a plus
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Howes at 402-778-7974 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 4796JB