Senior Accountant + Downtown Location + Growth Opportunities
Are you looking for a career that offers variety in accounting, financial, and process improvement responsibilities? If so, we have a great opportunity for you. Our client, a privately held, growing company, is seeking a Senior Accountant to work in their downtown office!
Tell Me More
Our client is an Omaha-based leader, in their industry, with a focus on a family-feel culture as they’ve been around over 50 years. They focus on building high quality and reliable products to their customers and continue to integrate innovation in their business model. As retail stores all over the world utilize our client’s products, employees can feel an overwhelming sense of pride going into work every day.
What We Seek
Our client is looking for a strong, confident candidate to assist their team with various accounting and finance activities. Someone with strong reporting experience would be ideal. Here’s what else you need:
- Fixed Asset experience is a priority
- Experience with month-end closing activities
- Capital Expenditures and FP&A experience desired
- Capable of constructively engaging with various management levels and department heads
- Presentation skills to present monthly financials to Owner and CFO
- Can effectively communicate timelines and expectations
- Ability to multitask, while seeing the overall picture
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – advanced Excel skills required
- Process improvement experience, a plus
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply . For the most prompt response, please call Jessica Howes at 402-778-7974 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number -- 4839SG