ACCOUNTING MANAGER + Growth Potential + Omaha, NE
A client of ours, a growing, privately-owned manufacturing company based in Omaha, is seeking out an individual to supervise all general ledger and accounts payable activities. This position will report directly to the CFO and have great growth potential.
General Responsibilities, Qualifications, And Highlights Include:
- Supervise the day-to-day processes of the accounting and billing team
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close
- Assist with financial reporting and budgeting
- Responsible for cash management
- Review account reconciliations and provide related analysis
- Oversees all ACH and Wire transfer payments utilizing banking system software
- Interact with multiple departments and business leaders to ensure general ledger accuracy and necessary maintenance
- Analyze work and assist management to develop more efficient procedures
- Assist the CFO in coordinating and managing audits, tax planning and compliance, and related research or projects
- Assist with documentation of policies and procedures including record retention
- Payroll supervisory experience is preferred
- Knowledge of GAAP
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player and have a positive attitude
- Excellent communications skills – verbal and writing, with strong attention for detail and the ability to problem solve with creativity
Become part of a fun & employee-focused environment and culture where career growth will be emphasized.
For confidential consideration, apply online at www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica Howes at 402-778-7974. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded onto our client without your permission.
Job Number -- 4851MA