MANAGER OF FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS + $120K+BONUS
This rapidly growing company is seeking a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis to serve as an instrumental member of their finance department as they continue their pursuit of becoming an industry innovator and leader.
The Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will be spear-heading the company’s financial forecasting, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. The person in this role will act as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support strategic business decision making.
The successful candidate will be expected to meet aggressive deadlines and should possess self-imposed standards for high excellence.
- Manage the budgeting process
- Lead and develop expense analysis
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
- Analyze financial statements, isolating mistakes and pinpointing anomalies
- Possess a strong technology acumen, with continuous desire to learn and develop tools
- Ability to work with leaders across business to form clear models from complex situations
- Develop budgeting/forecasting model for presentation to executive management team
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, building the financial planning & analysis team
- Drill down on business plans and model the implications
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years’ experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, with management experience desired
- Experience with building financial models
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly-driven and self-motivated; solid leadership and supervisory skills
Become part of a team-oriented, growth environment with great benefits and terrific work/life balance!
For confidential consideration, apply online at www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Howes @ 402.778.7974 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important. Your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number – 4832JB