ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT + Temp-to-Hire + Outstanding Company
Are you looking to start or grow your career in corporate accounting? If you have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration/Management, and are interested in a temp-to-hire accounting position, we have a great opportunity for you! Our client, a well-established and internationally recognized company headquartered in Omaha, NE, is looking for up-and-coming accounting professionals.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: This person is responsible for the accounting of all expenses and payment of all goods & services.
• Code and prepare invoices, expense reports and check requests; monitoring for proper documentation & approvals
• Prepare batch check runs, credit card payments, wire transfers, and ACH transactions
• Set up new vendors in the accounting system
• Handle all aspects of vendor correspondence & maintenance of vendor master records, including certificates of insurance & W-9’s
• Complete monthly account reconciliations, including bank reconciliations and ensuring accounts balance with supporting documentation
• Prepare and post journal entries
• Ad-hoc reporting and other duties, as assigned
• Identify and implement department process improvements and enhancements
• Accounts Payable and/or Receivable experience required
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
• Must be extremely detail oriented with strong problem-solving skills
• Solid understanding of GAAP accounting principles
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize to maximize efficiency
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Work well both independently and within a team
For confidential consideration, apply online at www.lutz.us/apply for the promptest response. You can also call Ben Wormington @ 402.214.3129 or submit your resume to email@example.com. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important. Your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number - 4774SG