Human Resources Manager + Hands On/Strategic Role + Growth Potential
Do you consider yourself a Human Resources professional who sees the big picture, and yet is not afraid to roll up your sleeves? Our client is a leader in their industry who seeking a hands-on individual who can also see the big picture for their Norfolk office. They offer autonomy in the role, opportunities to make a difference/bring value, work/life balance, and a family-oriented, casual culture. Relocation assistance can be provided.
TELL ME MORE
As an established, family-owned company in Norfolk, our client is focused on doing things right to continually exceed their customer’s expectations. Their strong roots, innovation, and dedication to outstanding customer service have helped them remain at the forefront of their industry.
WHAT THEY SEEK
Our client is seeking a hands-on/strategic HR professional who loves to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Someone with previous HR experience is desired (3-5 years of HR experience) and wants to bring value to a growing company. Here’s what they look for:
- Responsible for employee recruitment, development and retention
- Support benefits administration processes
- Promote and enforce safety and compliance guidelines
- Oversee and improve employee relations initiatives
- Foster positive relationships with internal staff
- Help bring new ideas to the table
- Seek, develop and implement efficiencies in all processes
- Effective and professional oral and written communication
- Experience with UltiPro software
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Problem/solution pro
- Workman’s Comp
For confidential consideration, go to www.lutz.us/apply for the most prompt response. You can also call Jessica Howes at 402-778-7974, or send your resume to email@example.com. We understand that confidentiality is extremely important, and your resume will NOT be forwarded to our client without your permission.
Job Number - 4833CB