6:30 am - 3:00 pm Monday - Friday
$1,000 HIRING BONUS
Prepare large batches of liquid, powder, or solid products by following predetermined recipes prior to the filling process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Weigh and measure chemicals in the proper amounts following the formula.
- Verify pre weighed chemicals before use.
- Follow batching instructions provided by R&D department.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow regulatory and company practices and procedures.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Perform housekeeping duties and cleaning according to expectations.
- Use RF scanner and/or AS400 system using a computer.
- Communicate effectively with others.
- Maintain a good attendance record.
- Pump products between storage vessels and tanks.
- Comply with expected efficiencies regarding batch and process step completion and accuracy.
- Perform process to reduce errors per gallon below established trend and drive toward continuous improvement
- Perform work onsite.
Additional Expectation: Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- High school or equivalent.
- Compounding experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to follow written direction exactly.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability to analyze minor mechanical problems and resolve.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate reading and writing skills.
- Strong math aptitude.
- Proven ability to use weights and measures accurately.
- Understanding of chemical properties.
- Ability to comprehend regulatory standards and company policies and procedures.
- Ability to organize priorities.
- Ability to read, write and speak English competently.
- Ability to pass an onsite work skills test
Preferred Knowledge, Certifications, Skills, Abilities:
- Post secondary education in chemistry.
- 1 year compounding experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Advanced math skills.
- Ability to drive forklift.
- Experience with RF scanner.
- Manufacturing environment—some temperature extremes, dust, noise, and wet.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Marianna recognizes that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.