Southeast School Sales Consultant
Job Summary: (A brief description of the primary purpose of the job) To promote and sell our products and provide excellent service to licensed beauty schools.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: (Essential job functions)
* Establishing a strong rapport with prospective and current clients, develop long-term relationships and work with our professional corporate staff to ensure we are meeting customer expectations.
* Understand the market and clients needs well enough to forecast future sales.
* Prospect for leads using various methods, including cold calling, referrals and walk-in contact with existing and potential clients.
* Establish client relationships.
* Help existing clients to sell our products more effectively; and promote new products to them.
* Develop an ongoing partnership with clients to ensure their continued loyalty to Marianna products.
* Enhance our brand image ensuring maximum visibility and effectiveness of our promotional tools and education programs.
* Communicate activity with corporate personnel.
* Provide thorough and timely service.
* Develop and manage a business plan for each key client.
* Maintain current and accurate account files.
* Complete and submit timely reports.
* Attend trade shows and seminars.
* Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor while representing Marinna in a positive light.
* Stay informed on company policies and procedures and manage accounts accordingly.
* Maintain expert knowledge of products in our product line.
* Communicate effectively with others.
* Maintain a good attendance record.
* Perform work onsite.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: (Those essential to minimum performance)
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
* 5 years outside sales experience.
* Up to 30% travel, primarily via car.
* Proficiency with computers, particularly Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to work autonomously.
* Proven background in creative selling.
* Strong problem solving skills with the drive to see issues through to resolution.
* Ability to read, write and speak English competently.
* Top notch organization skills
* Ability to multi-task
Preferred Knowledge, Certifications, Skills, Abilities: (Those helpful to effective performance)
* Cosmetology , Aesthetician or Barber license not required but a plus.
Environmental Conditions: (Note only those above minimal concern or exposure)
* Primarily office condition—climate controlled.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Marianna recognizes that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
|Date Posted||December 6, 2018|
|Date Closes||January 5, 2019|
|Address||11222 I Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40+ hours per week|
|SOC Category||41-4012.00 Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products|
|Address||11222 I. St.|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE. 68137|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position