Join one of the top companies in the HVAC industry as a Commercial Sales Representative. Thermal Heating, Air and Plumbing is currently seeking a motivated, innovative and creative sales professional for the Omaha/Council Bluffs metro area.
- Self-motivated, rewarded for performance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently as needed
- Proven prospecting skills
- Excellent people skills, outgoing, energetic personality
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Ability to build all aspects of business through relationships and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills, persuasive and assertive
- Build long-term relationships with customers
- Excellent organizational skills
- B2B sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in commercial building facilities/HVAC operation a plus
Work Hard, Play Hard!
Start a career with a strong company with an amazing team; we work hard, but we have a great time while doing it! Enjoy a fun team atmosphere, with regular employee functions.
About Thermal- Professional service since 1968
Earning respect one customer at a time. That’s how we’ve done it since 1968. Today, after serving thousands of customers throughout the Omaha and Council Bluffs metro, our reputation for excellence continues stronger than ever. Here’s why:
We continue to forge the area’s most elite technicians through our intense in-house training program- Thermal U. We continue to possess some of the most cutting-edge knowledge of heating, air conditioning and plumbing. But above all, we continue to provide our signature approach to customer service: we arrive on time, in a clean truck, in a professional uniform that displays the first name of a friendly, experienced technician ready to help. It’s a level of service that only the Thermal name can deliver. We feel we’ve earned that reputation through hard work and a humble commitment to being at the forefront of our industry.
There’s no greater reward than a customer or client telling us, “great job.” Professional service 51 years strong. That’s Thermal.
For more information about Thermal visit our web site at: www.thermalservices.com
|Date Posted||March 13, 2019|
|Date Closes||April 12, 2019|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||41-3099.00 Sales Representatives, Services, All Other|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position