Lawn Care General Manager | HEROES Lawn Care 129 | Fargo, ND
Anticipated Starting Timeframe: Late June
Anticipated Starting First Year’s Compensation: $70,000.00 (Base + Additional Incentives)
The Lawn Care General Manager is the face of the HEROES business and is responsible for providing leadership & daily support to reports within the team. The general manager will work directly with the service and administrative team to ensure timely and efficient delivery to our customer base. The main activities of this position are to train, coach and mentor technicians providing expert technical assistance to resolve roadblocks during services and assisting with complicated service requests. This individual will effectively partner with technicians and build relationships with customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Oversee daily operations of business, including but not limited to, scheduling, dispatching, troubleshooting, quality control, key performance indicators, invoicing, etc.
- Develop training for safety, in-field applications, and sales to staff, management, and new hires
- Recruit, Interview, Orientate, Train, and Manage technicians
- Meet daily with technicians to discuss production plans, goals, and issues
- Provide accurate production records weekly and monthly
- Provide customer service by evaluating lawns through diagnosis of disease or inspection of problems, or other issues.
- Coordinate with mechanics equipment maintenance.
- Coordinate with company to forecast sales, budgets, efficiencies, and other key performance indicators on a quarterly and annual basis
- Create processes and procedures to systemize, enhance, and streamline department operations and sales
- Actively drive sales through marketing, new leads, referrals, existing client up-sells, and other sources of revenue related to the department
- Serve as brand ambassador for HEROES Lawn Care at community events
- Work in unison with marketing department in creating concepts and content for brand awareness, promotional literature, electronic correspondences, and other materials directly related to department
- Maintain proper inventory of products with Vendor relationships
- Develop relationships with vendors to maintain product, equipment, and materials at the best available production and price
- Strategic planning for the department
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a lead, supervisory, or management role required
- Valid state driver’s license required
- Applicable licenses preferred
- Experience with MS Office Suite, CRM software, performance management systems, etc.
- Ability to diagnose and apply appropriate treatment through IPM
- Minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated knowledge of fertilizer and irrigation materials
- Demonstrated knowledge of and use of applicator equipment and technology
- Ability to obtain proper licenses for Fertilization and Irrigation
- Strong ability to multi-task, stay organized, and communicate effectively
- Ability to work a full time position as by determined by seasonal fluctuations
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor at all times
- Vocational/Technical degree in aligned area of study
Compensation & Benefits Details:
- Anticipated Starting First Year’s Compensation: $70,000.00 (Base + Additional Incentives)
- Final compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
- Additional benefit details can be provided by hiring franchise leadership
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with “on call availability” and must be able to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for extended time periods.
This job search function is performed on behalf of HEROES an independently owned and operated company, and not Franchisor, HorsePower Brands. Franchisor, HorsePower Brands and its affiliates, including HPB Recruitment LLC, is an independent contractor of HEROES and does not have any authority to bind, commit, direct, or otherwise control HEROES. Neither HorsePower Brands and its affiliates, including HPB Recruitment LLC nor HEROES shall be deemed a joint employer of the other’s employees, and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or construed to create a joint venture, partnership, fiduciary, or agency relationship between the Parties for any purpose. HEROES employees shall not be deemed “employees” or “leased” employees of HorsePower Brands for any purpose, in law or equity. Applicant acknowledges, understands, and agrees that Applicant is applying for an employment position of HEROES and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates, and that if hired, the Applicant shall be an employee of HEROES and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates. Applicant acknowledges, understands, and agrees that any claims, disputes, causes of action, of any kind, in contract or tort, at law or equity, related to the employment of the Applicant by HEROES, shall be made against HEROES, and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates.