Director of Franchise Development - this role is required to be onsite on Omaha.
Horsepower Brands is a portfolio company of franchise brands in the service industry delivering first in class customer service and experiences.
Have you always been a top sales performer?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit?
We are seeking a Franchise Development Manager who is responsible for growing the franchise footprint.
- Partners with franchise candidates as they progress through the qualification process ensuring that all requirements are met, and documentation is received
- Partners with team on territory development by identifying sales markets
- Collaborates on strategic business relationships with funding firms, CRM software, and mapping vendors
- Cultivates lead generation through own prospecting efforts and through positive franchise broker relationships
- Partners with Franchise Development team on the effective management of the franchise development budget
- Partners with Marketing team to measure return on investment for lead marketing channels
- Cultivates new lead generation sources in conjunction with Director of Franchise Development
- 3 years experience in high dollar sales
- Expert ability building relationships and influencing people from diverse demographic backgrounds
- Strong experience in working with Broker organizations
- Proven success closing leads
- Franchise Industry experience preferred
- Tech Package provided to all new hires
- Fantastic Company Culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Company Events
- Unlimited PTO
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Cool SWAG!
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The Associate should be able to stand, sit at an office space, see, hear, and understand speech, communicate, lift computer equipment, supplies and materials, use office equipment and computers. The Associate is exposed to typical office working conditions. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting the Human Resources Department at 402.925.3112 ext 4.
- SVHB Marketing LLC d/b/a HorsePower Brands is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law.