Introducing an exciting new start up glass company in the north DFW area. How would you like to have benefits, access to the latest technology, national support at executive levels and be associated with one of the regions fastest growing companies? Come join our team and help establish an exciting, winning culture.
Compensation: $45,000 annual salary, the more experience the higher the compensation!
- Competitive compensation
- Paid training
- New install van and tools provided
- Cool swag
- Awesome team environment
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support and consultation with clients while on jobsite.
- Performs installations, upgrades, and additions for glass shower doors, enclosures, railings, mirrors, countertops, and other projects.
- Maintains the necessary truck stock/inventory (equipment and tools) with the warehouse team.
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic, be detail oriented and complete other projects, as assigned.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have one or more years of experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of glass installation equipment and all grades of glass.
- Must be able to read drawings and / or instructions and install accordingly.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to clear a pre-employment screening.
- Must obtain and retain any specific product certifications and/or licenses that are required by national, state, and local codes.
- Requires 25 % to 50 % proficiency in product offerings.
- Vocational/Technical degree in aligned area of study. The ideal individual must be technically inclined, have good written and verbal communication skills, energetic, self-motivated, dependable to work under little or no supervision and demonstrate job stability and eagerness to learn.
- Individuals with experience in the construction field and or knowledgeable in the custom glass, metal framework and hardware industry are highly encouraged to apply.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including close, distance, peripheral, depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires, ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with “on call availability” and must be able to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for extended time periods.
This job search function is performed on behalf of Gatsby Glass an independently owned and operated company, and not Franchisor, HorsePower Brands. Franchisor, HorsePower Brands and its affiliates, including HPB Recruitment LLC, is an independent contractor of Gatsby Glass and does not have any authority to bind, commit, direct, or otherwise control Gatsby Glass. Neither HorsePower Brands and its affiliates, including HPB Recruitment LLC nor Gatsby Glass shall be deemed a joint employer of the other’s employees, and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or construed to create a joint venture, partnership, fiduciary or agency relationship between the Parties for any purpose. Gatsby Glass employees shall not be deemed “employees” or “leased” employees of HorsePower Brands for any purpose, in law or equity. Applicant acknowledges, understands, and agrees that Applicant is applying for an employment position of Gatsby Glass and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates], and that if hired, the Applicant shall be an employee of Gatsby Glass and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates. Applicant acknowledges, understands, and agrees that any claims, disputes, causes of action, of any kind, in contract or tort, at law or equity, related to the employment of the Applicant by Gatsby Glass , shall be made against Gatsby Glass, and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates