Senior Spray Foam Technician
The standard function of the position is to spray foam while working under the supervision of a General Manager and or next level supervisor on assigned jobs.
- Provides reliable, high quality customer support.
- Maintains the necessary truck stock/inventory (equipment and tools) with the warehouse team.
- Performs installations, upgrades, and additions.
- Manages a crew and job from start to finish.
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
- Monitors and ensures the progress and completion of assigned tasks.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must complete other projects, as assigned
- Perform scheduled or routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment systems under contract agreement. Inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating these systems are just a few tasks that could be assigned.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have one or more years of experience in insulation or general construction.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Will obtain and retain any specific product certifications and/or licenses that are required by national, state, and local codes.
- Requires 25 % to 50 % proficiency in product offerings.
- Will have a working knowledge of local/national codes.
- Must be able to read drawings and spray accordingly.
- Vocational/Technical degree in aligned area of study. The ideal individual must be technically inclined, have good written and verbal communication skills, energetic, self-motivated, dependable to work under little or no supervision and demonstrate job stability and eagerness to learn.
- Individuals with experience in the construction field and or knowledgeable in the spray foam industry are highly encouraged to apply.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including close, distance, peripheral, depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires, ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with “on call availability” and must be able to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for extended time periods
This job search function is performed on behalf of IFoam an independently owned and operated company, and not Franchisor, HorsePower Brands. Franchisor, HorsePower Brands and its affiliates, including HPB Recruitment LLC, is an independent contractor of IFoam and does not have any authority to bind, commit, direct, or otherwise control iFoam. Neither HorsePower Brands and its affiliates, including HPB Recruitment LLC nor IFoam shall be deemed a joint employer of the other’s employees, and nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or construed to create a joint venture, partnership, fiduciary or agency relationship between the Parties for any purpose. IFoam employees shall not be deemed “employees” or “leased” employees of HorsePower Brands for any purpose, in law or equity. Applicant acknowledges, understands, and agrees that Applicant is applying for an employment position of IFoam and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates], and that if hired, the Applicant shall be an employee of iFoam and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates. Applicant acknowledges, understands, and agrees that any claims, disputes, causes of action, of any kind, in contract or tort, at law or equity, related to the employment of the Applicant by iFoam, shall be made against iFoam, and not HorsePower Brands or its affiliates.