Founded in 1984, Cassling is an Advanced Partner with Siemens Healthineers, and is dedicated to strengthening health care in local communities. Siemens Healthineers products are industry adn clinically recognized as being the best for patient care and healthcare providers. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated professional with clinical background in imaging or a healthcare sales professional that is highly competitive and strives to win.
The purpose of this position is to generate sales of the entire ultrasound product portfolio within the assigned territory of North Dakota, South Dakota and Nebraska, including hospital and non-hospital accounts. The position has direct impact on company revenue, and ultimately, the delivery of quality customer service.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Meets or exceeds order volume targets and individual assigned objectives. Penetrate competitive accounts.
* Build and maintain relationships with the customer and Cassling team. Establish a regular rapport with all stakeholders at prospective and existing customers with the expectation of increasing market share while providing superior customer service.
* Work in partnership with Cassling team members in a collaborative atmosphere to drive product revenues.
* Develop and disseminate a clear, concise customer-value-based product position.
* Understand customer requirements and provide solutions in a consultative way while meeting their needs. Assess the customers' business model, analyze their strengths and weaknesses and identify issues. Knows the customers' mission, vision, values, roadmap, business plan and budget for respective departments. Know how the c-level and department managers are measured in order to create solutions that support these measures.
* Negotiate solutions and closes deals emphasizing total value of Cassling story. Maintain constant communication with all internal and external parties during the progression of the deal. Prepare for several negotiation scenarios.
* Develop and maintain customer relationships, including post sale relations.
* Understand ultrasound products, including their technical, clinical, financial, and operational specifications, including industry trends, to the point of demonstrating the product.
* Have a firm grasp on the sales process and how to properly implement various sales strategies at appropriate times with different customers.
* Grow in knowledge of product marketing and positioning.
* Generate and be accountable for the proper configurations of systems and clinical applicability.
* Develop and maange strong reference facilities and reference contacts that cover the variety of customers in our territory.
* Develop a strategy to secure the installed base and convert competitive accounts.
* Create, with the support of management, a personal and professional development plan and take initiative in its completion.
* Embody the Strategic Sales Process and Debriefing culture.
* Manage expenses and discounts to improve bottom line.
* Must be willing to travel 80% of the time.
* Employee must maintain a satisfactory DMV record adn have the ability to drive a motor vehicle.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
* Excellent interpersonal communications skills, including oral, presentation and written communication.
* Must be a self starter.
* Must communicate well with all levels of the organization.
* Able to learn new technologies quickly and understand how those technologies apply in other settings.
* Have an appreciation for business-oriented decision making and its role in the sales process.
* Adept at handling many responsibilities simultaneously, changing course easily, adn juggling many different sales opportunities at one time.
* Able to routinely utilize independent judgment in performing job responsibilities.
* Willing and able to work independently in an unstructured and minimally supervised environment.
Education and Experience:
* Four year bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, or business or equivalent experience required.
* Minimum of two years sales experience preferred. Experience with Ultrasound imaging highly desireable.
sales representative omaha sales jobs
|Date Posted||May 19, 2022|
|Date Closes||June 18, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||41-4011.00 Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories