ImagineTime has been a leader in the Accounting software industry for over 20 years in the Carolinas area. We make billing and practice management software to help Accountants run all aspects of their business.
What we provide:
- Very Healthy work environment: We are focused on the success of our teammates and our customers
- Opportunity to Invest in Your Future. We offer a 401K match.
- Work from Home. Work remotely at home in North or South Carolina
- Paid Time Off. Enjoy paid time off and paid holidays.
- Great Coverage. Take advantage of health, dental, and vision policies.
- A Great Team. Collaborate with smart, curious, hardworking, and fun team
- Career Development. Product and leadership training in addition to career growth opportunities.
As a Client Support Representative, you will:
- Software Implementation and Training: Help our customers migrate their data and teach them all aspects of the platform
- Provide Customer Service. Deliver outstanding technical support for our software programs to clients and business partners over the phone.
- Identify Solutions. Troubleshoot technical questions and engage in problem resolution for our software, build your technical knowledge, and maximize client satisfaction.
- Make Suggestions. Obtain client feedback and provide input to improve client satisfaction.
- Document. Maintain accurate, thorough call records in our tracking system.
- Be Challenged. Engage in ongoing learning and grow through rewarding projects.
A great fit for this position has:
- Post high school education in computer or accounting field, or equivalent
- Worked in a Public Accounting firm doing bookkeeping and/or accounting for at least 1 year preferred
- Experience with troubleshooting computer software and/or hardware preferred
- Customer service experience
- An outgoing, positive, and team-oriented personality
- Extremely comfortable and proficient with technology
- An eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills