- Process weekly ADP Payroll for 600 hourly and salary people with anticipated growth to 900 in the next 12 months.
- Identify and resolve issues or discrepancies by analyzing data and generating reports from the timekeeping and payroll systems.
- Collaborate with various department managers and supervisors to ensure employees’ time is properly coded, allocated and timely approved.
- Generate timely reports for finance and other departments when requested.
- Process garnishments and maintain proper record keeping.
- Understand and assist with needed vendor set up connections.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions
- A.S. Degree or greater in Accounting, Business, or similar discipline.
- 5+ years of payroll processing for multi-state locations required.
- Full cycle payroll knowledge in Workforce NOW ADP required.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and a desire to create solutions.
- Ability to uphold regulatory and company standards.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from internal or external customers.
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport and effective communication with diverse levels within the company and external organizations.
- Prior experience working under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Must have the ability to work in sensitive and confidential situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions with ability to deal with abstract and concrete variables.???????