- The teachers receive free meals... Each teacher may eat with the children at breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks.
- Reduced tuition for employees' children. (Provided the center has an opening for the child.)
- The center will pay for professional development classes attended.
- Full-time staff receives paid vacation days after being employed for one year.
- Full-time staff receives holiday pay once employed for 90 days.
- Performance reviews at 3 months and annually thereafter.
- TEACH scholarship to help pay for classes.
- Ensure the daily care of every child is being done by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Maintain a positive relationship with families and children.
- Must be friendly, punctual, patient, flexible, responsible, and a team player.
- Assess and record student progress so that you can implement more effective teaching methods and lesson plans.
- Work with the other classroom teachers in creating a safe, fun, organized, age-appropriate classroom where social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and academic growth is promoted.
- All staff must have a valid CPR / First Aid (Pediatric and Adult) certification or be able to complete it within 90 days of hire. (Prerequisite)
- A High School Diploma is required if over 19 years old. Preferred - Bachelor's degree or accredited Certification for teaching positions.
- Van Drivers should be at least 21 years old and must also have a good driving record and valid NE license.
- Must pass Background Checks as required by the State of NE.