- Education/Experience: Associates Industrial Electromechanical or similar degree is required, or 3-5 years of experience in industrial electromechanical repair required.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule which includes swing shift, weekends and holidays. This also includes overtime when needed.
- Must be able to proficiently verbally communicate, read, and write in English for the purposes of record keeping and quality training and processes.
- Need to have the capability to work in a team environment and maintain positive working relationships with other colleagues.
- Need to be capable to working in varying climates and environment.
- Performs work in a manner that is in compliance with all policies and GMP rules. Reports any conditions that may put product quality at risk.
- Performs work in a safety conscious manner that is in compliance with all policies and procedures. Reports any conditions that pose a safety risk to personnel and/or property.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Responsible for maintaining all automation throughout the facility (electric circuits of 480VAC or less).
- Troubleshoot and repair 3 phase 480 Volt Electrical systems, variable frequency drive (VFD) and AC/DC systems
- Ability to read and understand ladder logic.
- Troubleshoot and repair Programmable Logix Control (PLC) (Allen-Bradley) systems like, Logix Controls
- Determine needs for installing new equipment.
- Installation of electrical in Class II, Division I, Group G areas using the NEC.
- Perform mechanical skills including but not limited to plumbing, spouting, sheet metal layout/fabrication, welding, general fabrication, steam, pneumatic, and hydraulic equipment.
- Trouble shoot and diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments to motors, machinery, and electrical equipment.
- Perform a variety of general building repairs.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals, blue prints, schematics and work orders to perform installations, removals, and repairs.
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance tasks.
- Effectively operate computers and computerized test equipment.
- Responsible for operation/monitoring of the steam, air and water systems and all other equipment in the Boiler Room.
- Complete all daily paperwork.
- Other duties as assigned to enhance the overall production of operations and the maintenance department.
Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled