Bunge (NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oilseed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve across the globe. The company is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri and has 25,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 350 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain facilities, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
- Must actively participate in Bunge’s Employee Safety Involvement Plan
- Maintain a safe work environment for self and all employees
- Required to follow all HAACP procedures and guidelines to ensure product safety and quality
- Operate and control soybean processing equipment/machines
- Record data, secures samples and performs necessary process control tests required for the successful operation of the plant
- Make adjustments and maintain operating parameters
- General housekeeping of the plant
- Cross train in all areas of the process
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a safety conscious environment
- Some mechanical background including the ability to recognize signs of operational failure
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Must be able to proficiently read and write in English for the purposes of record keeping and safety and quality training processes.
- Must be willing and able to work rotating shift
- Overtime will be required both as part of the normal schedule and to provide coverage as needed.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Shipping and Receiving, Housekeeping, Engineer, Warehouse, Equipment Operator, Operations, Healthcare, Engineering, Manufacturing