Centurion Stone of Omaha is looking to fill an immediate opening for a self-motivated and reliable go getter to join our team in the booming housing industry selling stone veneer. We are seeking a qualified individual that enjoys getting out and meeting new people in and around Omaha / Lincoln area as well as many surrounding areas to promote and sell the products and services Centurion offers, all while receiving a base salary to start with commission bonuses that only stop with your potential with a great benefits pkg to match!
- Outside sales and project management of your own accounts
- Presentation of Centurion Stone Veneer products and services to new and / or existing customers.
- Generate leads using your networking skills and Centurion resources to contact potential new and/or existing customers.
- Meet with homeowners and builders to review / measure / discuss their needs and assist with design and options for the best solution.
- Create estimates using QuickBooks software to present to the customer
- Meet sales goals of agreed upon sales targets.
- Work with established work crews to efficiently complete the project in a timely manner.
- Visit jobsites regularly using your provided work vehicle to check on project progress or address any issues to help the success and completion of the project.
- Onsite cleanup of small material left behind or staging for delivery pick up.
- Attend weekly meetings to review progress to give updates and delivery requests.
- File all required paperwork to the office for each project according to policy / procedure and communicate your needs to others in the process.
The type of person we are looking for is one that has the following characteristics:
- One who is reliable and motivated by success.
- Able to project confidence in their products to new clients.
- Detail-oriented and works with pride to make sure it is done right and in full.
- Has the ability to communicate well with all types of people.
- Enjoys getting out and meeting new people
- Good negotiating skills with the ability to listen to the customer’s needs / wishes.
- Honest personality to be able to build a rapport with new and existing customers to aid in your network web for new referrals and contacts to grow your potential and business.
- Doesn’t mind every once and a while getting their boots dirty to assure the job is done right and customers are satisfied by going that extra mile.
Here at Centurion Stone of Omaha we pride ourselves on quality products / service and have for over 7 years. We are a part of one of the largest manufactured cultured stone veneer companies in the region and only getting bigger. If you are looking for a new start or maybe just a change of carrier paths and have knowledge of the construction field or can prove to be a quick study, all while being around a relaxed environment and intimate group of employees, then this is a place for you.
- Good driving record for past 7 years
- Able to pass background check / drug screening
- Computer proficient with knowledge of Microsoft Office / QuickBooks (not required but a plus)
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken (Bi-lingual Spanish speaking a plus)
- Ability to work well with others to maintain a light and enjoyable atmosphere.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lb at various times while loading or moving materials.
- Maintain a clean & professional appearance.
- Be able to ask for help when needed.
- Be willing to share thoughts to better improve the business.
- Able to work Mon-Fri 8am – 5pm
- Highschool / GED diploma (College degree a plus but not necessary)
In turn you will receive a starting wage of up to a $43,000 annual salary and some commission for the first year with future salary and commission based on your abilities. You will also receive a work truck and company credit card for work related expenses as well as PTO and benefits - To include but not limited to Health / Dental / Eyecare / 401k with % matching / paid holidays.
We are trying to fill a position quickly so please apply today even if your resume isn’t polished – We want to talk to you and will be able to see your potential if you are the right person!
Omaha Construction Sales Jobs