St. Andrews Child Development Center is a center with 7 classrooms and 10 teachers, educating and caring for children from the ages of 6 wks to 11 years old. We are a mission of the church, and we are extremely grateful to be allowed to share this space. We take great pride in our facility and the upkeep and cleanliness of it. We go above and beyond to provide a clean and safe environment for the children and staff. We are looking for a respectful, dependable, and fun Christian Child Care Worker. We value a family-like environment and love taking the time to get to know all of our employees on a personal level. We provide teachers with all resources needed for curriculum, which includes supplies and plan time, as well as paid continuing education training.
- Leading the Afterschool classroom
- Overseeing up to 23 students
- Managing the day with the support of staff
- Assisting teachers in the preschool classes
- Giving lunch breaks
- Helping to keep the facility tidy and organized
- At least 6 months experience working in a DSS licensed child care facility
Salary and Benefits
Range of: $10.75 - $12.00/hr. We offer paid sick leave that accrues with time, as well as paid holidays and paid vacation time. We offer optional supplemental insurance with Aflac, as as well as optional dental and vision insurance.