A growing Civil Engineering/Surveying firm is looking for a Civil Engineer to join its Civil Site division in Erie County, PA and work in the Residential Land Development sector. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join a team of outstanding professionals and utilize the latest technology to help its clients solve their most challenging problems.
• Experience with NPDES and EPA permitting for residential developments
• EIT required; PE preferred
• Wetland and stream delineation certification
• Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Experience with residential/site developments, municipal (water/wastewater), etc.
• Ability to work remotely and in office setting