- Must have the ability to take ownership of project after participating in kick off meeting with estimator and project manager.
- Superintendent experience with commercial build-out is required.
- On-site management of all construction activities.
- Meeting the project schedule and budget.
- Keeping the project site safe and clean at all times.
- Reviewing and accurately updating the project schedule with your Project Manager.
- Consistently reviewing details of project documents, drawings, and specifications to make sure all requirements are met.
- Completing paperwork on time on a daily basis: daily logs, 2 week look ahead schedule, purchase orders, timecards, etc.
- Ensuring a quality product is delivered to the owner and maintaining a good relationship with the owner no matter the circumstances.
- Being professional and on point when interacting with owners, architects, and subcontractors.
- Conducting subcontractor meetings and coordinating work as required.
- Scheduling project inspections.
- Completing project punch list within time frame required.
- Will work on the job-site majority of the time.
- May need to arrive early, stay late, and intermittently perform tasks not specifically outlined in position description.
- High School graduate – Required
- College degree - Preferred
- 10+ yrs. experience as a commercial construction Superintendent
- OSHA 30
- Valid driver license with clean driving record
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
Provided by company
17 active jobs