Integrated Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) is an establish business in Lincoln Nebraska. IBHS already provides services to the community through Day Psychiatric Rehabilitative Programing, Community Support, Psychiatric Residential Rehabilitative Programing, Transitional Living and Transportation.
Our goal is to teach our participants how to approach life using the principles of natural order. Using concepts from Dharma, we focus on truth, fact, teaching, and natural law. We strive to include the severe and persistent mental health population in their own treatment versus excluding them by governing their treatment.
Under the supervision of an 24/7 on-call RN, LPN's will be a part of an integrated team approach to ensure individuals are educated on their medications. LPN's will teach program participants to advocate for themselves. This is in a residential setting and we are looking to cover all shifts: day shifts and night shifts, to include weekends, holidays ect.
Consideration to shift preference at time of application. Unless established workers with Night Shift preference.
This posting includes full-time, part-time and on call positions. The shifts are 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am.
· This is a low intensity position. Clients have to be medically stable to be admitted to the program. If medical intervention is required above basic first aid, client will be transported to higher level of care.
· We do not use restraint or seclusion.
· This is a stepdown facility to assist clients in their transition to independence, away from an institutional mindset. The average stay for a client at IBHS is on average 3 months.
· You will be part of a comprehensive team, including a Program Director, Social Worker, Therapist, Recreational Therapist and Mental Health Technicians
· Assist RN supervisor and programing staff with intakes
· Participate in the development of the individual treatment, rehabilitation, and recovery plan and the plan updates
· Oversee and monitor daily medication administration including oral and injectables with medication education as necessary
· Communicate with the APRN and physician consultants as necessary
· Monitor, supervise, and oversee the program’s daily activities in conjunction with and in the absence of the Program Director.
· Give direction to on unit mental health technicians
· Immediately focus to stabilize member participants
· Must be acutely aware of risk management and safety
· Transcribes APRN's orders accurately and in a timely manner
· Receives and presents change of shift reports as assigned
· Adheres to medication management policies and procedures
· Notifies the prescriber and nursing supervisor of any changes in behavior or condition
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted, and/or changed at the discretion of management.
Graduation from an accredited LPN program and current LPN licensure in state of operation
Current CPR/BLS certificate
Must be at least 18 years of age
Previous experience with population to be served and/or work in a similar program setting
One (1) year of experience
Understanding of psychiatric illness and its treatment, and knowledge of psychotropic medication
· Ability to review and implements Recovery/Treatment plans
· Ability to support medical and psycho-social care of members served
· Ability to administer oral and injectable medications
· Ability to act as a team member and provide input via reporting observations and concerns and asking appropriate questions
· Ability to review and implements members served recovery treatment plans
· Ability to implement physical crisis and de-escalation techniques.
18-20 per hour
Overnight shift differential
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
Integrated Behavioral Health Services