Integrated Behavioral Health Services (IBHS) is an establish business in Lincoln Nebraska. IBHS already provides services to the community through Day Psychiatric Rehabilitative Programing, Community Support, Psychiatric Residential Rehabilitative Programing, Transitional Living and Transportation.
Our goal is to teach our participants how to approach life using the principles of natural order. Using concepts from Dharma, we focus on truth, fact, teaching, and natural law. We strive to include the severe and persistent mental health population in their own treatment versus excluding them by governing their treatment.
Mental Health Technicians, or Recovery Oriented Coaches as they are called here, will be a part of an integrated team approach, to ensure individuals are educated on their medications, mental health, and physical health.
Recovery Oriented Coaches will:
· Teach program participants to advocate for themselves
· Reduce a pattern of institutionalization
· Provides a safe, effective, and efficient implementation of direct care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards of care
· Establishes, maintains, and co-facilitates a therapeutic relationship with members served; acts as a role model by maintaining a hopeful and positive attitude and problem-solving and coping with mental illness
· Attends and participates in community meetings and groups
· Charts and observes client behavior
· Documents client activities of daily living, response to interventions, and significant behavioral changes as appropriate
· Admits and discharges members served as assigned; including completing associated documentation
· Assists members served with hygienic care
· Assists at mealtime by distributing meal trays, pouring beverages, and/or feeding members served in need of assistance
· Provides client monitoring
· Assists in client outings, which may include driving.
· Practices body substance precautions at all times
This is in a residential setting and we are looking to cover all shifts: day shifts and night shifts, to possibly include weekends, holidays ect.
This advertisement is for 3rd shift 1100PM-700AM
This posting includes part-time, call positions and PRN.
This is a low intensity position. Clients must be medically stable to be admitted to the program. If medical intervention is required above basic first aid, client will be transported to higher level of care.
We do not use restraint or seclusion.
This is a stepdown facility to assist clients in their transition to independence, away from an institutional mindset. The average stay for a client at IBHS is on average 3 months.
You will be part of a comprehensive team, including a Program Director, Social Worker, Therapist, Recreational Therapist and Mental Health Technicians
Be part of cutting-edge work with mental illness when you join our team at Integrated Behavioral Health Services!
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in human service field, or 2 years work experience in human services field, or lived experience. Individuals will be considered who are currently working towards a bachelor’s degree.
A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record is also required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
Integrated Behavioral Health Services