Outside Sales Representative, Protected Territory in Northern Texas
If you are looking for an outside sales career that offers an aggressive performance based compensation plan, we have a great opportunity for you!
- To supply character education products for young families with children in small to mid-sized communities.
- To help enhance the already good image of business leaders within their communities in a unique and powerful way.
To utilize our proven and successful sales system, to be responsible for identifying new opportunities, prospects for new business, and to follow up on potential leads.
- Travel to small to medium sized towns (populations of 1,500 - 8,000) an average of 3 nights a week
- Sell to local business owners (banks, funeral homes, car dealers, insurance agents, real estate offices, local mom and pops and many other types of businesses)
- Receive initial instruction through our home office orientation program (done via Zoom, Facetime, or in person) as well as field training where a trainer or manager will accompany you in your territory
- Work in renewal towns as well as new towns within your territory
Compensation and Benefits
Our top sales professionals in The Ambassador Company earn between $90,000 - $140,000 per year.
- Uncapped commission/income potential
- Benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401K with generous company match
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Thorough training
- Expense reimbursements
- Home Office telephone field support
- Regular incentives, contests and bonuses
Are you the Right Candidate?
- 1-2 years of outside B2B or B2C sales experience
- Experience building and maintaining a client base
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Has a Hunter mentality
- The ability to communicate a story
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to travel 3 nights a week 60-70% of the time
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM is a plus
- Part of an 80+ year old organization with a culture built around the core values of Integrity, Work Ethic, Family Values, Financial Security, and Commitment to Community.
We’re looking for someone who has outside sales experience with the ability to travel an average of 3 nights per week. We have an effective training program that outlines our products, systems and strategies. This is a UNIQUE opportunity for someone who is financially motivated, looking for meaningful work, and has the desire to take control of their future success.
If you believe you are a qualified candidate and would like to join our team, please click apply to submit your resume for review. We are currently scheduling interviews.
Community Services of America