We. Are. OneStaff. Medical. Our sister company OneTranscription is hiring! We are independently-owned, nationally-recognized and amazingly awesome staffing firm looking for like-minded talent to add to our internal team! A work ethic forged in the Midwest, we are growing quickly, and want the right talent, looking to be challenged and grow with us in this amazing phase of our company. We promise you an open-door policy where your great ideas will be listened to by managers, and our owners, and you can truly see your individual impact on the business. If you have the drive, consider yourself a true self-starter wanting to see the impact you can make, and are motivated and awesome individual, then come be awesome with us! Start your professional career with OneTranscription!
Be bold. Enjoy work again. Let us help.
Software Developer - Programmer Analyst C#
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, .NET programming languages (e.g. JScript.NET.). Our ideal candidates are familiar with from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
· Write well-designed, testable code
· Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
· Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
· Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
· Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
· Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
· Comply with project plans and industry standards
· Ensure software is updated with latest features
· Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
· Experience designing interactive applications
· Ability to develop software in Java, C# or other programming languages
· Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL
· Experience developing web applications using ASP.NET and Dotnetnuke is a plus
· Experience with test-driven development
· Proficiency in software engineering tools
Experience with Visual Studio
· Ability to document requirements and specifications
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year