Lift Solutions Inc is a leading material handling distributor for Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Colorado and South Dakota. Lift Solutions has been in business for over 40 years and represents the best material handling products in the industry, including Nissan & Hyundai Forklifts, Steel King & Interlake pallet racking, A-Wall modular offices, and over 400 other products.
As a Lift Solutions team member, you'll be part of a group which walks our customers through cutting-edge products, shows them the benefit of our advanced services, and ultimately provides a complete material handling solution to the end user.
Working as a Territory Sales Account Manager, you will implement solution-based sales strategies that uncover new business opportunities and manage account growth within the Lift Solutions premier client group. You will be responsible for generating new business and account growth across all product lines within a geographic territory.
This could be your chance to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful and ahead of the curve.
- Develop new business within an assigned account base.
- Sell material handling solutions to existing customers and prospects across multiple locations, utilizing a solutions selling strategy.
- Partner with other Territory Managers as a part of an account management team.
- Plan and manage assigned accounts to maximize potential
- Drive business to most cost effective fulfillment channel and maximize most cost-effective channel options for sales fulfillment
- Prepare and present professional corporate business proposals and executive presentations
- Obtain and exceed desired results in account growth, market penetration and revenue targets
- Build and foster meaningful business relationships, and internal partnerships, based upon an account management team model
- Ensure high quality customer satisfaction and retention
- Incorporate all applicable sales stimulation strategies, programs, and other targeting contacts, e.g. cold calling, prospecting, networking, and market knowledge
- Submit weekly call reports for prospects and existing account coverage including sales forecast to Sales Manager
Required Skills and Experience:
- Three or more years of relevant sales experience
- Two or more years of Business-to-Business Sales Experience (B2B), utilizing a solutions selling strategy
- Ability to develop business relationships with clients and decision-makers in a corporate structure
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Negotiating and closing skills
- Must be flexible of roles and responsibilities on the Account Management Team
- Must be able to facilitate conversational and negotiating skills
- Pass interview/assessment qualifications
- Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record
Desired Skills, Experience and Education:
- Material Handling, Industrial Warehousing or Industrial Equipment knowledge
- Experience working within a Team Selling model
- Bachelors or equivalent degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Ops Manager
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Territory Sales Account Manager - Wichita Kansas Sales Jobs #hiring #Kansas
LIFT Solutions, Inc.