Best job move you'll ever make! We are looking for technicians with diesel mechanic skills and great personalities who wants to be on the road (not stuck in the shop every day) but that are also home every night to join our Aurora, CO team! Our techs are dispatched from their homes and drive company vans. We are looking for people who value a stable company with a family-oriented culture that is growing. If this sounds like you, please apply because we want to talk to you!
- Travel to customer locations to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair lift trucks and other equipment.
- Perform Planned Maintenance inspections as well as perform safety and operational tests.
- Communicate daily with Service Dispatcher, Customer Service Supervisor or Field Service Manager to determine work schedule.
- Confer with customer and review recommended repairs.
- Estimate or quote repair costs. Place parts orders and complete repair paperwork. Work in an efficient and safe manner.
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong time management and critical thinking skills
If you're reading this, it means you're still interested...so you should know that we LOVE a good grill out at Lift Solutions! Oh how we love to grill everything from burgers to steak and scallops! Ask us about our Grilling Goals! AND...We still have a Christmas party every year and we have a 401k match too! We offer prescription safety glasses reimbursement and work boot reimbursement too. There's too many perks to list here but if you think this might be a good fit for you, please apply and see what your new career could look like!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Mechanical Knowledge: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Customer service
- Diesel engines
- Mechanic experience
- Cars and light trucks
- Heavy equipment
- Heavy trucks
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Forklift Mechanic / Diesel Mechanic / Technician
LIFT Solutions, Inc.