As a leading provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) software and services, WorldView Ltd. provides exceptional opportunities for self-development while building an exciting career in a leading-edge, high-tech industry. As a WorldView employee, we will provide you with the training and support you need to excel in the career path you have chosen. If you have the drive and ambition to apply your knowledge and skills, you’ll appreciate the opportunities WorldView has to offer. To learn more about our company, visit our web site at www.worldviewltd.com.
As a Client Services Analyst, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to our customers and providing support for WorldView’s Document Management solution. Candidate must be able to work independently at a fast pace in a high-tech company.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist our customers in providing timely resolutions to technical support issues via email, the phone, and remote desktop
- Participate individually and in collaboration with a team to implement projects for new and existing customers
- Ensure stable, reliable production system operations by maintaining, supporting, and troubleshooting daily system processes
- Approach assigned duties with a sense of urgency, discipline, dedication, and ownership
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Motivated to learn and grow in a technical career
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently and follow tasks through to completion
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Customer Service experience
- Experience with Hyland OnBase 18
WorldView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.