As a leading provider of ECM (Enterprise Content Management) software and services, WorldView Ltd. provides exceptional opportunities for self-development while building an exciting career in a leading-edge, hi-tech industry. As a WorldView employee, we will provide you with the training and support you need to excel in the career path you have chosen. If you have the drive and ambition to apply your knowledge and skills, you’ll appreciate the opportunities that WorldView has to offer. Visit our web site at www.worldviewltd.com to learn more about our company.
Our rapidly growing, innovative company is seeking a goal-driven team member to fulfill Sales Engineer responsibilities.
As a Sales Engineer, you are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, and working as part of the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. He/she must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
The successful candidate will have excellent multitasking skills and the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple issues and projects for a variety of customers. Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, decision-making and leadership skills are essential. Candidate should be experienced in customer account management with good oral and written communication skills.
Primary Areas of Responsibilities:
• Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
• Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
• Responsible for contributing to the sales process and effectively selling services
• Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
• Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
• Able to travel throughout sales territory
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and have a technical background/experience. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. He /she must be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Some (limited) travel required.
• 1-3+ years of business-to-business sales
• Experience and familiarity of our products and line of business a plus
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
• Must possess excellent computer-use skills including all MS Office software; knowledge of imaging software and document management software a plus.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
Familiarity with document management, storage or scanning
• Previous experience with Kofax, Hyland-Onbase, Filebound, or other document management software
Travel: Limited to Moderate
PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY HISTORY AND REQUIREMENTS
WorldView is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
|Date Posted||August 4, 2017|
|Date Closes||September 3, 2017|
|Address||5005 S 153rd Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Salary, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|SOC Category||41-4011.00 Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products|
|Address||5005 S 153rd Street, Suite 203|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, NE 68137|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related other jobs in these career categories
Course(s) relevant to the skills listed for this position