Full-time position ONLY: $20-21 Hr
Official offer based on experience, availability, and education
- Supervise visits between a child and parent, which requires the ability to hear and see all interactions of the visit and will intervene if child safety is compromised.
- Transport youth with a personal vehicle to and from visits with the parent (mileage reimbursement provided).
- Take notes to submit for weekly documentation using a provided template.
Evenings and at least 8 hours on the weekends are required for the job as this is when most families can be together to reunite.
Who are we looking for?
- Reliable full-time professionals
- An enthusiastic person wanting to help children and families
- College students studying social work, human services, psychology, behavioral health, criminal justice, or any comparable fields
- Individuals with experience in childcare, caregiving, education, working with people, or any related human services professions
- Must be 19 years old or older
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Requires a High School diploma or GED
- Two years of child-related education/work
- Strong writing skills and computer skills
- Demonstrates understanding and empathy for others
- Pass background checks (Sexual Offenders Register, DHHS Central Registers for Adult Protective Services/Child Abuse and Neglect, and all Criminal Background Checks.)
- Pass a drug test upon hire and throughout employment
- Current and valid Driver's License with an acceptable driving record
- Maintain and provide copies of current Auto Insurance
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner.
- Knowledge of normal family function, recognizing neglect, abuse, or exploitation of children
- Additional compensation for bilingual skills (Spanish, Nuer, Swahili, Karen, Burmese, Arabic, French speaking).
Buoyant Family Services