NAPA Auto Parts in Hamlin is looking for an experienced Parts Counter Person.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Purpose: Sell automotive parts by taking and clarifying customer orders; retrieving and selling new and replacement automotive parts; receiving and recording new parts inventory; maintaining parts databases when needed.
* Take customer orders by listening to and clarifying requests; identifying automotive parts; offering and explaining alternative solutions.
* Complete sales by entering purchased items into sales/inventory system; obtaining payment; adding purchase to credit account; issuing sales receipts.
* Maintain parts inventory by verifying supplies. Stock items by unpacking, arranging, and placing items in bins and on shelves.
* Receive returned items by inspecting items; returning payment; issuing credit; repacking and re-shelving items; returning damaged items to supplier.
* Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading about new products.
* Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Data Entry Skills, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, Inventory Control, Vendor Relationships, Equipment Maintenance, Lifting, Automotive Knowledge Required.
- Outstanding starting salary
- Health Insurance Package
- Paid Holidays & Vacations after 1 year
- Company Provided Uniforms
- Positive Work Environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $18.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Automotive parts lookup: 1 year (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
Hamlin Auto Parts