We invite you to join our team at PAI. We support a wonderful group of individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities, who have a wide variety of skills and interests.
We have openings at our Oakdale location. We will give you significant paid training so you are confident in your job duties and see the results of your contributions.
We are creating meaningful experiences.
On-site recreation and leisure programs include:
Music therapy, animal therapy, art, using technology, cooking, book club and more. We have visits from local dance and musical groups, petting zoos and other groups
Community activities include:
Shopping, local parks, the White Bear Arts Center and local events
Volunteering such as our work at a local food shelf
Supporting employment activities on-site including packaging greeting cards for Trader Joes and accompanying participants to jobs in the community, such as US Bank
Enhance dignity and promote independence:
Helping with personal care needs
We provide detailed training for you to build skills to respond to individuals who have seizures, use a feeding tube, use a communication device, and to offer significant emotional and behavioral support.
Hours: Monday through Fridays daytime hours, designated for 32 hours a week, 64 hours in 2 weeks. Starting and ending time vary based on location
Full benefits: almost three weeks of PTO your first year, 10 paid holidays, health (starting at $85.00/month), dental, life insurance & more!
Birthday and anniversary time off
Casual dress (no uniforms), fun work atmosphere
No weekend or evenings shifts
Career advancement opportunities
- High school diploma or GED
- 18+ years of age. If the position requires driving you will need to be 21+ years of age with a valid license and insurance and an approved driving record.
- Pass DHS background study and OIG check and maintain approval to work without constant supervision required
- Punctual and exceptional attendance
- Able and willing to help with individuals using adaptive equipment such as wheelchairs, with lifting and transferring and personal cares.
- Effective English communication skills