Looking to hire a Case Manager/ Admin for growing counseling firm. We are a small but fast paced growing firm. Qualifications and Responsibilities are as follows:
- Part time for now.... 20-30 hours, full time once COVID allows. We're usually very busy!
- Pay is depending on experience
- Spanish speaking is required
- Worker's Comp knowledge helpful
- Must know basic processing systems such as Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Coordinating and providing vocational care that is timely, effective, efficient, equitable, and client-centered.
• Handling case assignments, draft correspondence, review case progress and determine case closure.
• Helping clients achieve educational and career goals
• Managing each case from start to finish with the guidance from the counselor.
Case manager duties include assessing, planning, implementing, monitoring, evaluating, and executing actions required to meet the office and client’s vocational needs.
• Facilitate multiple case aspects (case coordination, information sharing, etc.)
• Help clients make informed decisions by acting as their advocate regarding their vocational status and career options.
• Develop effective working relations and cooperate with insurance companies throughout the entire case management process.
• Take the extra mile and interact with client and the applicant attorney to keep track of the client’s progress and to ensure satisfaction.
• Record cases information, complete accurately all necessary forms and produce any correspondence throughout the case management process.
• Assess and address motivational and psychosocial issues. It is the case manager’s duty to inform the counselor of any anomalies that may keep the client from successfully enrolling in a program.
• Case Manager will call clients for Intro Intake, meet with the client to obtain voucher and career/ vocational information needed to process, process all requests pertaining to voucher, follow-up with the carrier to make sure all packets/ documents were received.
• The Case Manager will invoice for each case, follow-up on invoice and make sure all payments pertaining to voucher are being processed. If there is any objections to any part of the voucher being processed, Case Manager will proceed with resolution to the objection.
• It is expected to have many different types of situations come up throughout any case. As such, it is expected that the Case Manager adapt to each case and the needs of each client. No Case Manager should feel misguided while processing his/her cases, help is available.
• Any other tasks that may arise pertaining to Case Management.
We are willing to train the right person. We ultimately need someone that is caring about our clients, that is willing to work hard, that is dedicated, be a team player, detailed oriented, organized, and adapts to new environments.
Start Pay: $15-$17 p/hr
We are looking to hire someone to start asap.
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thanks!
admin clerical customer service office clerk secretaries administrative assistant