Position- Account Manager
B&J Groups is a third party Hazardous Chemical Warehouse. We have a position open for an Account Manager/Customer Service Rep. This is an Office Job that involves receiving a customer’s order, create the order in the system, make all paperwork/labels the customer wants to accompany the shipment, and then schedule the carrier to pick it up.
- Answering phones, greeting customers, receiving packages, filing paperwork and answering emails.
- Creates shipping papers, computer entries and labels for your customer’s shipments and the appropriate carriers.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment
- Schedule carriers to pick up fright daily
- Manage receiving of incoming chemicals, packaging and labeling materials
- When customers have questions regarding the movement or content of their orders, you will work to provide answers and ensure satisfaction. If items arrive damaged, check into what went wrong and send replacements.
- Perform tasks that may include entering data, printing postage, using shipping software, tracking delivery status, monitoring inventory and responding to customer concerns
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in shipping and receiving; chemical industry experience is a plus.
- All products are classified as HAZMAT; HAZMAT shipper certification is a major plus.
- Needs reliable transportation.
- Fast learner, ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Customer Service skills are a must.
- Basic math skills.
- Outstanding attention to details.
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word).
- May be subject to background check.
- Must pass a Drug Test.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
To apply you can click the "Apply" button or send your information directly to Tedf@bnjgroups.com
Account Manager - Customer Service Representative