Department: Laser, Behlen Technology & Mfg.
Location: Omaha, NE
1 Opening – 2nd Shift
- Practice safe working habits and follow safety procedures, policy and Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Must have the ability to work towards continuous improvement of product quality and ISO 9001:2015 Systems
- Able to accurately complete and document quality specifications
- Able to ensure quantity accuracy on parts produced
- Work to ensure plant quality standards are met
- Responsible for planning and performing a variety of machine operations utilizing Lasers.
- Responsible for observing and listening to machine operation to detect malfunctions
- Responsible for loading and unloading raw materials from lasers
- Enter commands to retrieve preprogrammed machine instructions from database
- Responsible for adjusting machine feed, speed, and changes cutters to machine parts according to specifications in the event that automatic programming malfunctions
- Able to complete and document daily maintenance and housekeeping tasks
- Any additional tasks as requested by the Team Leader
- One year certificate from college or technical school or three to six months of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to understand Laser programs
- Knowledge of mathematical concepts such as probability, statistics, plane, and sold geometry and trigonometry.
- Knowledge of fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Problem solving skills and ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Physical demands are representative of those that must be met by a Partner in Progress to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
Behlen Mfg. Co. offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefit packages which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance, wellness programs, paid vacation and holidays and variable pay opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please go to www.behlenmfg.com/careers-application.