The Client Service Specialist plays an important role in welcoming the clients as they come into the office and ensuring that they have a positive experience.
- Welcome and greet clients
- Handle incoming phone calls
- Sort and distribute the mail
- Schedule client appointments
- Update client information prior to their visit
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, well organized, and self-motivated.
- Must be proficient with windows (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Good Written and Verbal communication skills.
- High school diploma (or equivalent) in combination with experience required.
- Punctuality and dependability are expected.
- Successful completion of background check and pre-employment assessments.
Trusted Wealth Partners