PMX Industries is the leading supplier of high quality copper and copper alloys in North America.
- Responsible for all operations of furnaces, including regulation of energy to melt and cast metal, observe color and fluidity of molten bath, and appearance of metal.
- Foundry environment working with hot molten metal and hot materials, high voltage, radiation, heavy equipment, pressurized systems, various gases, and high (100 ft.) locations in certain areas, congested areas or confined space.
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Have good mechanical and general aptitude, the ability to learn quickly, operate heavy industrial equipment.
- Perform minor maintenance on equipment if needed.
- Forklift experience is helpful.
- Must be a team player.
This is a 12 hour night shift.
Starting wage $19.02 an hour with $.70 shift differential.
- High School or equivalent
- Two - four years warehouse experience or trade school experience and/or a minimum of one-year heavy industrial machine operation experience.
- Must be able to work with others in a professional manner.
- Must be accurate when inspecting or weighing material for loading or unloading.
- Understanding and ability to apply basic operating principles and techniques to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Familiarity with computer based tracking systems.
- 401(k) plan
- Retirement plan
- Paid holidays
- Short Term
- Long Term
- Life insurance
Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening.